With the Voluson™ E10 you can deliver truly exceptional care—confidently and efficiently—every time—keeping you at the forefront of women’s health care. The Voluson E10 encompasses the most advanced imaging capabilities combined with efficiency and security features to help you to provide confident patient answers, faster.P
Are you trying to decide what machine to buy for your new or existing business? The GE E10 with HDLive maybe the right machine for you. By no means is the GE E10 with HDLive the cheapest machine on the market but what it lacks in a low cost it more than makes up for in quality. The GE E10 with HDLive is not only one of the best overall ultrasound machines on the market but it is probably the best machine to produce HD ultrasound images.
GE E10 Overview:
- The Voluson E10 with the new Radiance System Architecture is the most advanced Voluson yet – delivering a new standard in OB/GYN imaging with more clarity, more speed, and more flexibility.
- The system focuses on enhanced efficiency – utilizing the proven Voluson workflow, a familiar system design, and enhancements in automation, productivity, and connectivity to address your busy practice needs.
- To help meet you’re extraordinary clinical and workflow needs, the Voluson E10 introduces the innovative Radiance System Architecture.
The Radiance System Architecture sets a new standard in imaging performance to give you:
- More clarity … 4x Ultrasound Pathways for spectacular 2D and 3D/4D images with increased penetration
- More speed … 10x the data transfer rate for higher resolution and very fast frame rates
- More flexibility … 4x the processing power for advanced applications and efficient workflow
As a result, you can have extraordinary confidence in your ability to:
- Image a comprehensive range of complex women’s health issues
- Assess fetal health from the early stages
- Increase workflow efficiency and productivity
- Deliver the high level of imaging excellence your practice demands
From superb 2D images to new 3D/4D imaging technologies, you can have confidence in the accuracy of our image detail … here’s why:
- The 2D clarity that is easy to acquire.
- Enhanced resolution and increased frame rates giving better image quality.
- Enhanced penetration with the high spatial resolution supporting clinical decision making.
- Up to 2X volume rates and improved orthogonal plane resolution to address complex clinical needs.
The new hardware and software design of the Voluson Radiance System Architecture provides:
- 4x Ultrasound Pathways for spectacular 2D and 3D/4D images with increased penetration.
- 10x the data transfer rate for higher resolution and very fast frame rates.
- 4x the processing power for advanced applications and efficient workflow.
- The Voluson E10 is designed to be the foundation for Voluson e4D technology – offering you the 4D imaging opportunities that you dreamed of having for OB/GYN exams. The Radiance System Architecture, together with the first commercially available curved matrix electronic 4D probe, eM6C, combines to deliver ultra-fast volume rates, flexible imaging formats and the excellent resolution you have come to expect from a Voluson.
- HD Live and industry-leading technology have brought anatomical realism to the next level with the introduction of two innovative technologies.
- HDLive Silhouette – gives information to help you make a confident volume assessment of 1st-trimester anatomy.
- HDLive Flow – presents vascular structures with greater anatomical realism2.
- This enhancement helps provide a high level of speckle reduction utilizing volume/voxels versus traditional single slice imaging.
- It helps improve 3D/4D quality in multi-planar studies and also provides an enhanced smoothing effect on rendered images which help improve diagnostic confidence.
In the market to buy a GE E10 or another HD ultrasound machine?
Ultrasound Trainers carries a wide range of ultrasound equipment and can assist you in your research and purchasing of an ultrasound machine. We carry a full line of products not only from GE but also from Samsung (Medison), Mindray and occasionally other ultrasound brands.
Feel free to email or call us anytime if you would like to discuss the different options and differences between each HD ultrasound machine on the market.