- Vivid I features a host of new technologies migrated from Vivid 7 and Vivid S6, such as the Ultra Definition image optimization algorithms, Smart Depth, Adaptive Reject and Wide Aperture, which provide excellent image quality and inspire higher clinical confidence in difficultto- scan patients.
- In addition to Tissue Velocity Imaging (TVI), Tissue Tracking (TT), and Tissue Synchronization Imaging (TSI), the quantitative tools now include Auto EF and on board Quantitative Analysis.
- Intra-Cardiac Echo (ICE) imaging catheters open new application and care areas for your ultrasound systems.
- Sixteen probes – including transthoracic and transesophageal transducers for cardiac adult and pediatric exams, and linear, convex and Doppler probes – further extend Vivid i’s wide range of applications.
- EchoPAC*‘s advanced quantitative analysis tools can be used with Vivid i’s raw data, optimizing workflow to match your real needs.
GE Vivid I Ultrasound
With more quantitative tools and a high level of image quality, Vivid I helps give you greater accuracy, more diagnostic confidence and increased productivity. All the functionality and high performance of our full-featured premium systems – in a portable design.
The Vivid* I builds on the many innovative features and technologies of its predecessors, incorporating new features, quantitative analysis tools and applications that help further improve image quality and performance.