- B-Flow™ imaging: This non-Doppler technique enables direct, real-time visualization of blood flow echoes with no vessel wall overlap to obscure details.
- B-Flow Capture with Reconstruction: Provides a threedimensional view of blood vessels in which artifacts are automatically suppressed and weak vessel signals enhanced
- B-Steer+: Enhances needle visualization in real time to improve speed and confidence in needle guidance procedures.
- Contrast Enhanced Imaging (CEUS): Optimizes the balance between penetration and resolution for improved contrast sensitivity, enhancing the ability to detect and characterize lesions.
- 2D Shear Wave Elastography: Two-dimensional shear wave elastography enables quantitative assessment of tissue elasticity. Strain Elastography is also available for qualitative tissue assessment.
- Volume Navigation: The combination of 2D/3D GPS Tracking and Fusion Imaging can make a real difference in accuracy – potentially reducing procedure time and patient stress.
GE Logiq E10
Whether the case is routine or technically challenging, the LOGIQ™ E10 system helps you make a difference in the lives of your patients. Central to the new system is the cSound™ Architecture that combines versatile XDclear™ probes and the new cSound Imageformer to deliver exceptional image quality in head-to-toe clinical scenarios, while workflow tools help increase exam efficiency.
The LOGIQ E10 enables clinicians to acquire extraordinary images across a broad spectrum of patients, with incredible uniformity from near to far field. The system’s advanced imaging technology delivers penetration power even in high BMI patients.