Extended field of view imaging that allows viewing and measurement of anatomy that is larger than would fit in a single image possible. Requires manual sweep over anatomy of interest. Renders a panoramic image up to 60 cm, in long axis. It also allows you to see a wider field of view for comparing normal to abnormal anatomy.
Helps quantify and evaluate the blood flow within a region of interest, to assist with diagnosis and monitoring.
- IEC 60601-1 Electrical medical equipment
- IEC 60601-1-2 Electromagnetic compatibility
- IEC 60601-1-6 Medical Electrical Equipment—Part 6: General Requirements for safety—Usability
- IEC60601-2-37: Particular requirements for the safety of ultrasonic medical diagnostic and monitoring equipment
- ISO 10993 Biological evaluation of medical devices
- NEMA UD3 Acoustic output display (MI, TIS, TIB, TIC)